Area of Responsibilities:
- Attending preventive and corrective maintenance of VHF wireless system.
- Installing and maintaining VHF wireless systems within the Grids, generating stations, OCRs and AOCs to ensure smooth and uninterrupted communication
- Formation of Telecom/Wireless teams with coordination of Manager/Assistant Manager for the site work.
- Familiar with VHF set components, such as antennas, transceivers, and receivers, and able to repair or replace them.
- Ensure to use calibration/inspected tools.
- Keep tools and test equipment in proper and operational condition for site work.
- Keep the grid and generating stations maintenance and technical drawings records updated.
- Keep watch on general consumable items required for maintenance/service and fault rectification at sites.
- Ensure availability 24/7 for attending faults.
- Compliance to corporate governance, maintain office decorum and proper functioning of general office work.
- Prepare daily progress report of the section.
- Accountable for performance of timely completion of objectives through PMF.
- Follow safety rules as per SOP approved by CHSEQ, K-Electric Ltd.
- Equipped with proper PPE’s and SPEs during the work.
- Follow departmental SOP and Risk Assessment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- The incumbent should have at least 2 years of relevant working experience with DAE in Electrical / Telecommunication with