Soch (the Urdu word for thought, or reflection) is a multilingual news community based in Pakistan. At Soch Media we believe that a free, vibrant, and courageous press is the most effective safeguard of democratic systems and values. Through our reporting and analysis, Soch seeks to empower individuals, highlight local stories, promote social justice, and provide a southern-subaltern perspective on issues of global concern. As such, our reportage emphasizes citizen responsibility to organize and lobby governments to bring about positive change.
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy on the Meta, X (formerly Twitter) and Google platforms.
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Stay up to date with the latest social media trends and best practices
• Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Production teams
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization strategies
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers through the company’s
social media channels
• Proven experience in social media management
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other
social media platforms
• Good understanding of social media KPIS
• Familiarity with design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking and time management skills
• Exposure to journalism is a must, candidates with field reporting experience will be given preference
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a newsroom.
• Strong storytelling skills are essential.
• Excellent research and writing skills are required.
Apply Now:- email@example.com